• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a FREE resource for the Little British Car community. I just did a little math and found that less than 1% of the registered members appreciate this forum enough to support us with an account upgrade. We do not "require" you to pay to play here, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Consider supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Seller's Remorse!

Country flag
Can't fix them all.

Marv

Attachments

• 100_3137.jpg
    100_3137.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_3129.jpg
    100_3129.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 103
Marvin, you are now officially on Christine's list. She would have liked a chance at the green one. Hope they all get a good home.

Wayne and Christine

PS> and yes I of all people understand.

Congrats Marvin..there comes a time to simplify your life and concentrate on having a few drivable cars..best of luck...

I am looking at a 61 e-type OTS that has been off the road for 35 years on FRiday.. I would love that to be my LAST project ever.......wish ME luck

Pete

Was actually a 62.........response I got was.."watch for my obituary"........had over 60 cars , none running......over 90 yrs of age

Not me, I will sell when I need to.. My belief is there might be a nicer one around the corner and I can use the money from the last sale to sponsor the next purchase.

Marv

In a darker moment I proposed a variation on the website 'Bring a Trailer'. My version was called 'When's the Funeral?' and would cross reference car ownership and obits.

THis was after he told my wife he needed to sell a few things.. I have never done well at estate auctions.......always sold for way more than worth..at least to me.

Pete