• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Roger Conte, Rob Warren and John Loftus

Lin

Jedi Knight
Gold
Country flag
I apologize if someone has already done this. Having just gotten back from my coast-to-coast cross country journey of some 8,000 miles I have been catching up on reading. Much to my surprise, when I settled in to read the June Healey Marque I discovered absolutely wonderful articles by Roger and Rob.

Roger, all of us only dream of keeping our cars in the kind of condition yours is in - amazing since I know you actually drive your car! It truly is an AUSMHLY. Oh, and by the way I love the Bling in the engine bay and that driving cap is just to cool for school. Magnificent photos.

Then there is Rob Warren another British Car Forum contributor from "Down Under" who shared his Christmas driving story. What fun! Rob, I understand your frustration with bad roads,I encountered my share on my trip as well. Fortunately, the crow has not migrated north.

Finally, there is John Loftus. John has not been contributing to the Forum as much as he had in the past, and frankly, we miss you John! However, now I understand why. Wow, WINNING the 50-54 age group in the Boston Marathon in a time of 2:43:34 is AMAZING!!!!!!! That takes considerable training and dedication. John also does the cover design work for the Healey Marque so I know where his time has gone in the last year or so.

So, kudos to each of you. You make us proud!

Cheers,
Lin