• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Reid Trummel

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Anyone know what's become of Reid Trummel? He hasn't been here since Jan and last post was Nov 04. He used to be a regular then after he stepped down as PRez of the AHUSA its like he dropped off the face of the earth. Anyone know his status? (I still have him listed as a moderator).

Basil

DerekJ

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Basil

Reid sent me an e mail last week asking about Herve Chevalier so he' still around and busy with Healey stuff. Maybe he's temporarily dropped off the forum

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe he's temporarily dropped off the forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Dave Russell

Yoda - R.I.P
Gold
Reid is switching over from editor of AHCUSA magazine to editor of the AHCA magazine. Maybe the new project is taking most of his time.
D

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I finally heard from him. He's been house hunting lately and very busy with his new role with the new organization. He promises to get "re-activeated" on the forum, which I look forward to. He had a lot to do with getting many of the Healey folks to visit this forum in the early days in his role with the AHCUSA.

Basil

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Yes, I'm still alive, well and Healeying. As editor of Austin-Healey Magazine I spend quite a lot of time with that, and then of course I also occasionally leave the house!

As noted, next year I'll be transitioning from Austin-Healey Magazine to Healey Marque, the publication of the Austin-Healey Club of America. In fact lately I've been busy preparing the 2006 AHCA Calendar and have it about 95 percent finished.

I promise to try to be better about checking in and hanging around, and maybe even posting something from time to time. Glad I was missed!