• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Our new blog

MadRiver

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Greetings all! I wanted to invite everyone in the Healey group to check out my new website, www.TR-250.com. Although not Healey-related, we also have an early Phase 2 BJ8, and it is mentioned from time to time, including the occasional comparison between it and our new TR-250. The site is essentially a blog on life with our new Triumph. I'd love to do a blog on our Healey, but since completing the restoration in 1994, the blog would essentially be "polished the chrome today" or "drove around the block" or "gazed lovingly at the Healey again today." Since the 250 is a driver and needs the regular TLC that regular use creates, it should be a pretty active site. Anyhow, enjoy, and we welcome your comments!

Best regards.

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Bill,

Congrats on a great-looking website and a great-looking TR. I'll drop in from time to time to share your trials and tribulations -- and victories and successes -- and invite you to pen something about Healeys for Healey Marque. Keep up the good work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/england.gif

SHG

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
took a quick trip through your blog. Love the pic of mom, though she seems a bit young, dontcha think? Great job and congratulations. Look forward to reading more.

Country flag
Good site.

From the driver's log:
[ QUOTE ]
I like bangers and mash (mind out of the gutter, my American friends).

[/ QUOTE ]

Wonder what they'd think if you'd confessed to liking English faggots too???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazyeyes.gif

OP
MadRiver

MadRiver

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
took a quick trip through your blog. Love the pic of mom, though she seems a bit young, dontcha think? Great job and congratulations. Look forward to reading more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the comments!

My mom was probably 22 or 23 when that was taken!! Boy was she skinny. Wish they had kept that car, though. I actually have her original bill of sale and Austin warranty framed on the wall of my office.

I'll get some photos of my Healey up there soon.

Enjoy!

OP
MadRiver

MadRiver

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
Wonder what they'd think if you'd confessed to liking English faggots too???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazyeyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif No comment! I'll post a photo of my girlfriend with the Triumph to ensure there's no doubt... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazyeyes.gif