• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Oh, the HUMANITY!

V

vagt6

Holy moly, what the heck is THAT? :square: :crazy:

Heavily modded body, V/8 conversion and lordy knows what he's done to the interior.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry . . . :cryin: :lol:

T

Tinster

"and nice looking car."

<span style="color: #3333FF">I suppose it depends upon who is doing the
looking. Beauty is only skin deep while ugly goes clear
to the bone. This one might should be buried by Rover
beside his doghouse.

d :sick: :blush: </span>

myspitfire

Jedi Warrior
THATS BEAUTIFUL!...At the VERY LEAST he's NOT A LEMMING.,And obviously wanted to accomplish something with HIS SIGNATURE....its not unusual;We have seen this done before.We forget back when that Americans customized factory iron regularly.Go visit George Barris's California museum.Brit cars get the treatment too on occasion....I salute him.
Ken&Whitelightning(1979 Spitfire 99-44-100% slightly updated & modified)
PS;Look at ALL the junk lbc's sitting rusting away in someones backyard that have been waiting to be reinginneered for years now....Look at Ebay where so many people have stated that the old Spit'lbc' had been sitting for years in the barn in storage awaiting some type restore or resale.,And suddenly someone bought it got interested then lost interest & BACK IT WENT to the barn to sit another 20 years.All were doing is RECYCLING lbc's,sometime in the far future their will be nothing left but 4 wheels & fly's. :lol:

billspohn

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I expect you meant <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">IN</span></span>humanity.....:smile:

billspit

Jedi Knight
Country flag
billspohn said:
I expect you meant <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">IN</span></span>humanity.....:smile:

Well of course that is what he meant, but he was direct quoting the reporter during the Hindenburg disaster.

roofman

Jedi Knight
Is it just me, or is it crying out for a Rolls Royce grill, ans those little cloth dangly balls around the window openings?

OP
John_Mc

John_Mc

Jedi Knight
Country flag
billspit said:
billspohn said:

Well of course that is what he meant, but he was direct quoting the reporter during the Hindenburg disaster.

You are both correct! :square:

DeltaAir423

Jedi Trainee
John_Mc said:
billspit said:
billspohn said:

You are both correct! :square:

I thought that was "Oh the huge-manatee!!!!!!"

huge-manatee.jpg

OP
John_Mc

John_Mc

Jedi Knight
Country flag
:lol: Outstanding!!