• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New UK Member - Can you help me with a business idea?

lcfw23

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello All,

Thanks for stopping by, and thnaks to BCF for approving me.

My British car interest is expansive! My Dad has quite a history with cars doing his apprentiship with Rolls Royce as a lad - taking the bodies off the chassie and eventually selling them. He then moved to a company in Yorkshire called Sports motors selling fancy stuff, DB5s and E-Types when they were new! He worked for the Ripon Brothers and all sorts. So, its in my blood. As I grew up, not much I havent seen in our driveway... after all this, there is so many Brit cars I'd own, Autin Healy 3000, TR4, MG V8, Morgan etc etc.. so many beautiful cars with characture. I plan to upgrade my A4 Avant TDI B5 to a L322 petrol V8. I don't do many miles, just think they are stunning. Especially stock standard!!

Im also here for another reason...

I'm also asking for your help. I have a business idea (concept) I'm validating - testing to see if anyone cares, is interested… is there a market for this?
To do this, I need a decent amount of responses (data sample) of answers etc, here I have done a really short video of me asking for your help.
Here is a link to the questions, I’d be super grateful if you’d have a look.
There is no sales pitch here.

Link to intro video [here]
Link to Questions [here]

If you're up for me interviewing you about this problem interview over a call - just comment 'interview me'.

Thanks,
Christian,

Basil

Administrator
Boss
For anyone concerned about the links - I've check them out and this does seem to be a legitimate data gathering endeavor geared towards tracking automobile service.

OP
L

lcfw23

Freshman Member
Country flag
For anyone concerned about the links - I've check them out and this does seem to be a legitimate data gathering endeavor geared towards tracking automobile service.
Morning,
Thanks Basil, really appriciated.