• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I had an accident.

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
1615226399522.png

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Glad to hear of your progress Walter! Hope it continues to improve. Are they having you do any specific therapy to improve range of motion?

tabeeR

Freshman Member
Country flag
You are not the only one. I remember when my dad fell down the stairs, he broke his ankle too. It was a long rehabilitation for him, so I can understand what are you going through right now. We had a good abogado de accidente, at that moment, so he helped us with the health insurance. I am sure that everything will be ok, and you will recover from the accident, and maybe one day you will start to hike again. Take care my friend, and be more careful next time. Wish you the best regards.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Around here handicap placards seem to be a necessary part of the car decoration. At least 50% of the cars down our road sport them. My wife had her leg amputated just below the knee and the surgeon grudgingly gave her a 6 month temporary placard which she use a few times in the first couple of months.

David

Basil

Administrator
Boss
  • Frasier (one of my favorite shows)...
  • Dr. Niles Crane : [on Maris] She drove up on the sidewalk, and when the police ran her name through the computer, they found quite a little backlog of unpaid parking tickets.
  • Dr. Frasier Crane : What else would you expect from a woman who thinks her chocolate allergy entitles her to park in a handicapped space?