• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

HOPPY EASTER

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
:savewave:

TO ALL YOU GUYS AND GIRLS------------Keoke :cheers:

pkmh

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Keoke,

Hope you had a nice Easter, too.

We, the family that is, went to a tavern to celebrate the day. Awful food, verrry expensive, place was filthy with an all lip service but no action waiter. Just horrible!

Sticking to a simple diner next time. Can't get any worse than today.

Then went for another night time driving in the Healey. That made things right.

EV2239

Jedi Warrior
And from over hear in the UK where the weather has been indecisive. It didn't know whether to rain as well as being cold, but Monday morning the decision has been taken and it's both.

Fortunately I got two days away in the TR (Healey in paintshop) managed about 250 miles of mostly bumpy twisty country roads at good speed to Llangollen in North Wales and back.

Here's a picture in case it's of interest

6911087008_3cac70f294_b.jpg

Ash

pkmh

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I would love to drive through your neck of the woods but I know I would be driving on the 'other side' of the road and casue all kinds of accidents!

EV2239

Jedi Warrior
You get used to it pretty quickly, we have to switch when we cross the channel to France and I've driven quite a bit in the States, even around LA.

Ash

reddsprite

As a young man I had a brother that went to England to school at Malvern.He had a Lotus 7 shipped back stateside in kit form. After assembly the hardest thing for me was shifting with my left hand-but what a car to drive!fun,fun,fun

EV2239

Jedi Warrior
Malvern is about an hour from here and where Morgans are made, it's a beautiful area and sort of old fashioned.

Here's a Morgan being made!

6049535671_2c18cbb9ed_b.jpg

Ash