• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hooda thunk it

elrey

Darth Vader
Country flag
Well done, slyly baited. Is that your ship out there past Pluto? :redface-new:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I typically wear a cowboy hat, my old brown US Hat company one in the winter (though that may change soon) and my fairly new panama shantung Resistol in the summer.

OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
What can I say - I'm a frugal Yankee.

For winter snow:

cap1.jpg

For summer work at Sturbridge:

OSV Musket.jpg

(yep - that's me - warning some visitors who tried to sneak in without buying a ticket ...)

For driving a BCF-inspired car:

straw-cap.jpg

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
We've always had two (puppies). That way, they can entertain each other while we're away, although that doesn't happen as much anymore.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
I'll be going on the annual Xmas Bird Count tomorrow wearing my pullover wool hat. My wife says it makes me look like Denny Dimwit. Remember him?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
My only chapeau is my jungle camo. Works as my SPF-400 sun bonnet, rain hat and brass deflector beanie, all in one. :smirk:

thehat.jpg

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I like to shoot next to the pick up bed, that way most of my brass winds up in the bed and I don't have to look around on the ground to police one out of every five I shoot.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
:thumbsup: Walt!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I've also used an old sheet laid out on the ground before.