• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Club Database & Links Page

Basil

Administrator
Boss
<span style="font-size: 12pt"><span style="color: #006600">I have added two new features to BCF (well, one new feature and one "fixed" feature):

First, I finally fixed the Member Clubs database. I had not worked properly since the move to the new server, but is working now. You can get there from the <span style="text-decoration: underline">Members' Clubs</span> links under the Member Links on the left. OR, you can get there from the Clubs Database link under the Site Links drop-down menu above. Search for British car clubs world-wide and add your club if it's not already there!

Second, I have added a NEW feature - a links page that allows you to add links to other British car resources. If you put a link there be sure to put the link in the proper category (I'm still working on the right mix of categories).

Enjoy,
Basil
</span></span>