• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Bye

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Off to Europe for a couple of weeks in the morning.

Beep beep, Bugeye comming through.

Country flag
Oh no, I guess we will all have to start posting our own progress and questions. I don't have anything interesting going on... installing carpet in the trunk and a power antenna... yawn.

Country flag
Bring a sweater... and your coat.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

otherwise you'll look like: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Check out the weather forecasts first too. We had sleet and hail Sunday in mid-England and snow on the ground in Kent (outside London).

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4894934.stm

ChrisS

Jedi Knight
Have a good trip, and there will be some welcome home gifts waiting for you when you get back.

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Travel safe, Jack, and enjoy the trip.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif

OP
jlaird

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Waiting for the taxi at this point, even the wife is ready. Going to be a long long day.

Just think of all the posts I will need to read when I return, wow, may take a couple of days.

Thanks for all the good thoughts and yep have cold weather stuff, prob too much.

Take care, be careful, and enjoy.

Jack

OP
jlaird

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Body $3500
Carbs $350
Suspension 2K
Remaining running bits 1K
Chrome $600
Anodizing $600
Cockpit 2K

Looks like I may have about 13,000 full up for a really preaty driver. I keep adding things. hehe That will be every single peice new or renewed. ie a new Bugeye. So I guess the prices are not far off for what they sell for.