• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MGB-GT BMHT Bodyshell Brochure B, BGT, and Midget

1965_MGB

Jedi Warrior
A few weeks ago, I ordered a copy of the BMHT MGB bodyshell and parts brochure from this website:

[https://www.bmh-ltd.com/mgbparts.htm]#

It is a thing of beauty. It not only shows the shells, but all of the individual parts that are available for the B and the BGT.

I am thinking of getting mine framed and hanging it in the garage. I was surprised at the quality of the brochure.

Just thought I would let everyone know of the availability.

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I picked that up too when I had my Midget. Nice stuff but it's big bucks to shell out.

BritishV8

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It really does the heart good to see the old timers being built as new. May they build and sell lots and lots.

OP
1965_MGB

1965_MGB

Jedi Warrior
I found the segment in "An MG Is Born" where they show the shells being built especially good. It is nice to see that some cars are still being built by hand, and not machines.

It kind of gives some insight as to how the cars were put together. The pamphlet also helps to illustrate this. I ordered a Midget pamphlet just to even out the collection.

I hope BMHT does not hate us for cleaning out the stock of stuff they have.