• NOTICE: This "Forum Navigation Questions" forum is only for asking questions related to navigating this web site. DO NOT post car-related questions here., For car-related questions, use the appropriate marque-related forum.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Attachments

vette

Darth Vader
Country flag
For the life of me I can't figure out how to put an attachment with my post. My old tech land line won't let me run the video. Can someone tell me how to do it.
Thanks

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
If it's a file you want to attach, click on the "File Manager" link below the field in which you type your message - where it says, "Post Options". Note the size of file that is permissible.

If you want to add an image from a website (Photobucket, etc.), click on the image icon (fourth from the left above the message field), and it will direct you to the place to link the image.

Hope this helps...

Mickey

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Also, yOu have to be in the "Full Reply Screen" editor, not the "quick reply" box at the bottom of posts. If you are not in the Full Editor you will not see the file manager Mickey mentioned.