• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

24 hrs of LeMons

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag

apbos

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Its in my backyard! I've got to find an LBC for this in October! LOL

Paul

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
I've been following that via Grassroots. It looks like a riot!

MoPho--Kudos for the nurse and the ALFA ambulance. Great shot!....That level of medical support would surely improve attendance at our east coast races! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif

I really like endurance racing and I've run all of our EMRA mini-enduros for the last five years (usually one to four hours).
Three of my friends just ran " ~The 12 Hours At The Point~ " and I'm scheming to run it in the future with some of them (at the end, a lot of the cars in that event didn't look much better than the "LeMons" cars).

frankenstang57

Jedi Warrior
I'm entered in the event coming up in July.(baddapplemotorsports, car #30) We had one member of our team back out due to a conflicting schedule.(pesky military...) Anywhoo, we have room for atleast one or potentially two drivers. You pay your fees, $50 for the safety equip slush fund, help buy the tires and gas. Everything else related to the car is done. We're running an '86 5.0 Thunder chicken. Sorry, no LBC. PM if any of you guys have any intrest. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif