• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

My bugeye - Sharyn's Dream - Part Deaux

SHARYN

Freshman Member
Ok..Here we go..I bought my first Bugeye with my own money when I was a Junior in HS. My Father and Brothers taught me how to take it apart, put it back together and care for it. I loved it! Life's pressures then took over and I gave up the little guy. But Now it's 30 Years later and I have come full circle to my second 1959 Bugeye Sprite. it's awesome, wire wheels and all! I have not forgotten the lessons learned with my Father and Brothers, and it is now in my heated garage where the motor and transmission are removed. I am changing the smooth case 948 transmission for a nice rebuilt rib case transmission. I am also upgrading and re-doing many other little things along the way so that all will be well when Spring comes. P.S. This one is STAYING!

SaxMan

Darth Vader
Country flag
Welcome aboard! You definitely found the right place. There are quite a few very knowledgeable Bugeye experts in the Spridget forum. Make sure you check it out!

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Welcome to another NJ Sprite owner!

For a great group of people, you may want to consider joining The MG Car Club, Central Jersey Centre.

~Link for MG Car Club, Central Jersey Centre~

Despite the name, it's more than MGs. There are lots of Sprites and other Brit cars involved. The club will have it's annual "Britfest" which takes place on Saturday, May 2nd, 2015 at Horseshoe Lake in Succasunna, NJ. Well worth attending and checking out all the old Brit cars....and not real far (a pretty easy ride up Rt. 57).
There will also be a tables with lots of used British-car "junque" for sale. And if you need some part you don't see, ask around for club member Steven Wagoner. He can basically find you anything for a Brit car in NJ.

~Photos from Britfest 2014~

Also, don't forget to join in our ~Spridgets Forum~ here at BCF.

Country flag
Welcome to another Bugeye owner!!