• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A New "What is it"!

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
I wonder if that car like it "shaken and not stirred"? ;)

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
I know it's British. (Or you tagged the photo wrong.). :banana:

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Clue, This is a rare model, most of their cars had three wheels!

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Nial's on it.

I guess I'm a little dense, what is meant by "Nials on it", when he said "Shaken and not stirred"? In reference to a car, I haven't a clue what that means???:confuse:

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I guess I'm a little dense, what is meant by "Nials on it", when he said "Shaken and not stirred"? In reference to a car, I haven't a clue what that means???:confuse:

"The name's ----, ----- ----..."

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
OK, got it.:rolleyes:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
So it's a Robin?

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Did "Q" Equipe him with it?

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Of course it's a Bond Equipe... Little known fact, they actually sold a small number of them here in Canada in the late 60's, not sure if any of them have survived...