• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Happy thanksgiving!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag

Wishing you all an enjoyable day of thanksgiving! Paul & Sandy

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
You too!

Pumpkin, apple, mince pies are baking all over New England. Tomorrow's feast will be traditional turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, cole slaw with peanuts, rye-and-indian, stewed apples and cranberries, pickle, real cider, etc.

Enjoy the day - and be thankful for all the things that keep us going.

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you too!

We're cooking away here (OK.....I'm just sitting in the kitchen strumming the guitar. She's cooking. :friendly_wink: }

Tomorrow I'll see my In-Laws including my 93 year old WW II vet father-in-law.

Then Saturday planning to get down to my brother's place and see my 88 year old Dad (assuming snow stops)

I love hangin' with the old folks. (I hope to be one some day). :D

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you too!

We're cooking away here (OK.....I'm just sitting in the kitchen strumming the guitar. She's cooking. :friendly_wink: }

Tomorrow I'll see my In-Laws including my 93 year old WW II vet father-in-law.

Then Saturday planning to get down to my brother's place and see my 88 year old Dad (assuming snow stops)

I love hangin' with the old folks. (I hope to be one some day). :D

SOME day? :devilgrin:

And happy Thanksgiving back at all of ya!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Gonna be havin' withdrawal this year. No fried turkey - all my turkey fryin' stuff's still stored away. :cryin:

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
No turkey?????

I hear there might be a good Taco Bell in your new neck o' the woods. You lucky devil ...

crunchy.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg

Might want to add some cranberry sauce with that.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
There will be turkey - just not deep fried. The way God intended!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
No, I'd be fully clothed while cooking it.

SaxMan

Darth Vader
Country flag
Happy Thanksgiving to all as well! Hope your LBCs get an extra helping of 20W-50 today!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I'll be lighting our Webber and add some Mesquite wood to it. The turkey comes out great.
I hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe Thanksgiving.