• NOTICE: This "Forum Navigation Questions" forum is only for asking questions related to navigating this web site. DO NOT post car-related questions here., For car-related questions, use the appropriate marque-related forum.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Blogs

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Is there a way to flip the threads so the oldest is first
It would make reading them the first time a lot easier

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I don't think so. I'll check but I think it always is going to put your most recent blog entry on top - just the nature of the beast.

OP
DNK

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thanks for the reply, actually saw it when you posted but hadn't thought of a response til now
I was kind of wondering on the reading end ,not the writing.
I have seen buttons that say first post on top kind of thing

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Thanks for the reply, actually saw it when you posted but hadn't thought of a response til now
I was kind of wondering on the reading end ,not the writing.
I have seen buttons that say first post on top kind of thing

It's that way on the regular forum posts, but for some reason not the Blog entries. Not sure why, just the way it's designed.