• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The Movie Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Ok, the "Music Game" thread has been so popular, I was thinking of another application of the idea - a Movie Game. Same idea as the Music game, except in this game, you name a movie and one of the main stars (if there are multiple stars of equal stature, just pick one). Then, the next person will state a movie title using one of the words in the previous movie/actor.

Ok, I'll start:

The African Queen - Humphrey Bogart.

jsfbond

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Out of Africa (1985) - Meryl Streep

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Nowhere Boy (2009) - Aaron Taylor-Johnson (about John Lennon's younger years)

TR_Jim

Jedi Trainee
About a Boy- Hugh Grant

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
X-men - Hugh Jackman

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Ten Little Indians - Hugh O'Brien

Its about the only movie I can think of him in other than Twins.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
The Big Lebowski - Jeff Bridges

equiprx

Luke Skywalker
Country flag

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
It's a mad mad mad mad world (1963). Jonathan Winters, Edie Adams, Milton Berle, Ethel Merman, Mickey Rooney, Sid Caesar, Spencer Tracy, Dorothy Provine (and *many* others!).

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
How I Won The War - John Lennon

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.