• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Just one of

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
those dippy, drippy comments.

Seriously folks we in this community of social media are so very fortunate to have a whole circle of friends that we may never ever get to meet personally but that doesn’t take away from the fact that we are all friends. Because of that friendship we become close knit and truly care about each other. Having said that, it amazes this old lady what a small world we really live in and how similar our lives are. This includes of course our friends outside of the great USA. When disaster strikes, each of us stands ready to help in any way possible and because of our modern technology we are able to touch each other in ways never before available. This Superstorm is one example of tragedy that touches us all, but out of this tragedy there are smiles and a show of love that is unprecedented. So allow me to be gushy and say you are truly all my friend and I am pleased that you are a part of my life. Now go and hug your family and friends. You might just make their day. Oh and one final bit, Laugh!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Dippy, drippy? Maybe.

But spot on!

:cheers:
Mickey