• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

PROJECT CAR!

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
not poking fun at anyone..specially if it belongs to a BCFer but thought this was humorus....listed as a PROJECT CAR. In every sense of the phrase...reminds me of a model car project when younger just life size now!!!

BTW: wonder if it comes with glue, paint and decals? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hammer.gif

Attachments

• 8357.jpg
    8357.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 5

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
And if you don't fit all the parts before the timer runs out, all the pieces pop back off! "Pop goes Perfection!"

1965_MGB

Jedi Warrior
Most anything is possible if you throw enough money and time at it. I do like a challenge though. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I would say it's definitely a project, but they didn't say just how big a project it was.
confused0031.gif
happy0148.gif

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
That's a shame. Probably worth the starting price of a G but you would have to sell all the parts to make that G back again.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
That TD is in better shape than some I've found....& probably could be rebuilt! & the radiator surround is worth $500 as is!

Now, here's a real project:

tdfield03.JPG

bugimike

Yoda
You know you're a redneck when... /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif