• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The Children

1976Midget

Jedi Hopeful
So i thought i would share some Picture of my Midgets. The Green one is a 1976 I paid a Mear 500 Bucks for. Had to put a ton of work into it just to get it running. It needed everything. The red one is a 75 ,i Just picked up. i haven't had time to see what it needs but it needs alot. I paid 400 for it and traveled over 1900 Miles to go get it.

687387285_4cf46d6f3b.jpg

618566424_e1ecf5df80.jpg

687388213_f1ecc365fc.jpg

dklawson

Yoda
The trip to pick them up was but the first step. Good luck on the long journey ahead.

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Good luck with them. A brave soul to tackle more than one at a time... I had to institute a 1-car-only rule, or I'd be filling my yard with Spridgets (and sleeping in the garage). /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G

Too many toys for me.

I've got three vehicles and really only need one. Unfortunately, the Midget is the least of the three.

And the one that I need the most hasn't been the most reliable. So the Japanese sports car becomes the mule these days..

..actually my garden tractor tops all of them. It's a dirt reliable neighborhood cruiser that will pull a trailer to boot!

OP
1976Midget

1976Midget

Jedi Hopeful
yeah i own 4 cars. and unfortuanlly dont live on my own so it doesn't make my mate to happy when i drag more junk in in the house. i have some Tennessee hillbilly blood in me i guess. I find the more car in the yard on blocks i have the better i like it LOL.

1965_MGB

Jedi Warrior
Great to hear that someone has adopted another LBC. I'm sure it has a good home. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif