• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Elfin

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
From Oz....where rules for road cars are a bit looser than where I live...

Saw this on Grassroots. The red one is Chevy-powered and is sort of like a wild 'Vette. The silver car is the Elfin Clubman...their version of a Seven.

New-MS8.jpg

William

Darth Vader
I didn't know Elfin was still around (or that someone had bought the name). They built racing cars back in the fifties and sixties, IIRC.
-Wm.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
They look fun.

Cheers,
thirsty.gif
driving.gif

Walter

OP
aeronca65t

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Elfin is an Aussie company that has existed for about 40 years. They've built Formula Vees, Formula Fords, and fast V8 sports racers that looked like the old CanAm McClarens. They built their first "Clubman" (a Lotus Seven clone) in 1961. Their cars have won numerous Oz race-championships. I don't believe that they are related to ELVA in any way.

More info:

https://www.elfin.com.au/story01.htm

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited by: aeronca65t ]</p>