• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Awesome Car Collection!

Steve_S

Yoda
The other day I had the good fortune to view a rather unique car collection here in So Cal. It's a private collection, not normally open to the public, so I'm not listing the location or owner's name. But check out these snapshots if you have time. There are some really neat cars in there!

Some of my favorites:
Bantam semi truck used to move furniture in the UK.
Hudson pickup truck
TWO Cord Phaetons!
Factory-built Cadillac pickup truck
Bizarre supercharger in a Packard

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS

IMG_9172.jpg

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
cool pics. What's with Howard Stern swinging overhead?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
...with what appears to be a ~harmonica~ !?!?!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
WHEW! Another crowded garage...but some nice, oddball vehicles.

OP
Steve_S

Steve_S

Yoda
That's a knife in his mouth! Sort of a pirate trapeze artist?

The place was packed pretty tight. But he says he can have a car from the loft outside on the ground in 20 minutes. Look at the red streamlined Bantam and you will see the sled the forklift uses to pick the cars up with.

Actually the caddy truck looks like a funeral home flower car... And they still make them.

steve, odd but cool, they even had some "serc de sole" going on, neat way cool,did the "nickleodeon" work? any of it for sale? just wondering. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

OP
Steve_S

Steve_S

Yoda
There was lots of loud circus music coming from that thing while we were walking around. It worked quite well! Nothing was for sale that I know of but I didn't ask.

OP
Steve_S

Steve_S

Yoda
Valid question, and one for which I have no answer! If I see the gentleman again I'll ask. Supposidly there were a few of them back then.