• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Twin Peaks Show/Movie

JoshP

Jedi Trainee
Hey, has anyone here watched 'Twin Peaks', either the TV show or the movie?

I have no idea why, but I've been stuck like glue on finding info on that show. Google or Wikipedia hasn't been a lot of help to me. Ever since I found the show's opening track on MP3 in my music folder, I've been stuck to it like glue.

Anyone seen it, know anything about it?

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
I watched it back in the late 80's (series)
Highly addictive, do not miss an episode, keep your mind open, it gets wierd.

Steve_S

Yoda
I watched the show for a short time. I remember it was pretty good but as with most good shows it turned into a bit of a soap opera. Darn lazy writers!

DieselBrad673

I watched it sometimes because of Sherilyn Fenn, she was pretty tastee.