• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Lucas Cross Reference materials...?

swift6

Yoda
I'm hoping someone out there might have some Lucas Cross Reference/Apllication guide books that I might be able to borrow or buy. I've come into possesion of several NOS Lucas lenses and some switches and relays and would really like to know what they belong to.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

post a few pics if ya like, This Board is a great cross reference /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mark

coldplugs

Darth Vader
Platinum
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
... I've come into possesion of several NOS Lucas lenses and some switches and relays and would really like to know what they belong to...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have several pages from a Lucas document on my site here.

Although I included only pages with applicability to Berkeleys, there are quite a few others pictured and I may have some additional info from the same manual. If you see any lenses in the photos that aren't listed, send me an e-mail with their numbers & I'll look them up.

OP
swift6

swift6

Yoda
Thanks, I'll send you a list and check your site. When I said several, I mean several as in about 50. I have boxes for most of them and with the part number off of the box as well as the lens we should be able to nail it down. On the others I'll take pics, post on my photobucket site and then send a link to that site.