• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Moderating........

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Basil has asked if I would mind moderating this forum......just as a little background, I grew up surrounded by British motorcycles. Not many complete machines, but parts and components a-plenty. My father worked as an engineer for Norton, later Norton Villers Triumph, and there were pieces of Nortons and AJS motorcycles liberally scattered around the garage all the time. He was friendly with the owners of Velocette as well.

So, any Brit-bike related questions can always be referred to him.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
YEAH! Do ya get a "rank ensign" or aught with the new position? Pay rise? ANYTHING?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I think Basil doubled his salary + a big promotion,
& the awe & respect of his peers.

- Doug

Country flag
Congratulaions. Hope you enjoy it.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Good to hear there's all that expertise, Steve....my next projet is a new wiring harness!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Gonna break down and replace all THREE wires, then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

Dale

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Congats Steve(I think) Sounds like your pretty well steeped in the Brit Iron. Am looking forward to your insights.