• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member Intro

RexJedDaddy

Freshman Member
Howdy all!

My name is Terry Williams, I live in Linwood, KS about 30 miles west of Kansas City. I have been a Triumph fan for most of my life, both cars and motorcycles. As a kid, my Dad used to drive me around in his old TR4, British racing green with black interior and wire wheels. I have owned two TR6's as well as two TR4's myself over the years. Recently I stumbled upon a great deal on a 1956 early small mouth TR3 that I plan on selling. I wanted to offer it up to a user community like this as you guys have the knowledge and appreciation of these fine machines. I would love to hold on to the car, but, at this point in my life, need something that my wife and two small boys can enjoy with me as well. I am sure there will be more Triumphs in my future, once the boys are more grown and independent. Or, maybe I will stumble upon a bag of money that will let me own more than one classic at a time!

Great site here. I have gained a lot of info by lurking around over the years. I am happy to finally be a full-fledged member!

Thanks,

Terry

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Welcome aboard Terry! My busted used to live in Ft Leavenworth (no, she wasn't an inmate). Hope you won't be a lurker any longer - we need people to [participate if BCF is to survive! So jump on in, the water's fine!