• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Another new Connecticut member

SchuyT

Freshman Member
Country flag
Having been introduced to driving at age 12 in a Morgan +4, the virus still flourishes. A '60 TR3, a 67 E(S1) type, a '70 GT6+ and an '80 TR8 currently reside in the Toy Box and all are on the road (more or less). Knowing I'll need advice and help at some point, I look forward to the Forum.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Having been introduced to driving at age 12 in a Morgan +4, the virus still flourishes. A '60 TR3, a 67 E(S1) type, a '70 GT6+ and an '80 TR8 currently reside in the Toy Box and all are on the road (more or less). Knowing I'll need advice and help at some point, I look forward to the Forum.

Welcome to the forum Schuy. I have a 67 Etype in my stable as well!

Welcome aboard,
Basil

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
Welcome. Smart folk here.