• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Basil made me do it...

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
Allow me to apologize. The boss seems to think some of you would like to know how I am health wise. Thinking him to be a rather intelligent sort I thought I would comply.

My turning point was on Christmas Eve day when I was off oxygen for the whole day. It was a process to wean myself off. I can say with certainty that I am functioning at 90%. I have an energy level and it would seem that all meds are finally in place, Anemia is handled, pulmonary problems are handled and cardiac is also handled. As I stand tall on my soapbox my morning prayer of "Thank you God for giving me this day" and quickly followed by "Please don't let me screw it up too badly" is now followed by "Don't ever let me forget to be grateful."

Life is clearer than ever and priorities have been readjusted. Today is the given but tomorrow is the blessing. Life is indeed to be enjoyed, every moment!

Prayers are powerful and thanks to all of you have been so kind.

Lastly I am so fortunate to call Douglas my husband. It's very easy to love when there are no negative issues. However when a catastrophic event such as what happened to me occurs it puts a burden on that love. Doug did not take it as a burden but rather his mission to have me well again.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
good news and thanks!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
87A571F8-2A59-4D11-9CFF-3621D0DEE06F.png

elrey

Darth Vader
Country flag
It is good to hear you. I am glad for your state of being. Fortunate are we. This is clear.

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Glad to hear you are well down the road to complete recovery - Agatha is waiting!

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Good to hear; thank you for the update. While many of us have never met, we get a glimpse into our lives via this forum, and stories like this touch our hearts.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
It's good hear that you are mending so well Judy.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Thank you for the good news. Just keep on getting better.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Yoda have I been for a long time.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
This step years it took to obtain.