• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Softball in Heaven

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Two 90 year-old women, Rose and Barb, had been lifelong friends. When it became clear that Rose was dying, Barb visited her every day. One day, Barb said, "Rose, we both loved playing women's softball since we were kids, and we played all through high school. Please do me one favor: When you get to heaven, somehow you must let me know if there's softball there."

Rose looked up from her deathbed at Barb and said, "You've been my best friend for many years. If it's at all possible I'll do this for you."

Shortly after that, Rose passed on.

A few nights later, Barb was awakened from a sound sleep by a blinding flash of white light and a voice calling out to her: "Barb! Barb!"

"Who is it?" asked Barb, sitting up suddenly. "Who is it?"

"Barb, it's me, Rose."

"You're not Rose! Rose just died!"

"I'm telling you - it's me, Rose!" insisted the voice.

"Rose, where are you?"

"I'm in heaven," replied Rose," and I have some really good news and a little bad news."

"Tell me the good news first," said Barb.

"The good news," Rose said, "is that there's softball in heaven. Better yet, all of our buddies who died already are here. Better than that, we're all young again. Better still, it's always springtime and it never rains or snows. And best of all, we can play all the softball we want and never get tired!"

"That's fantastic!" said Barb. "So what's the bad news?"

"You're scheduled to pitch next Tuesday."

D

Deleted member 8987

There are more.
What kind of car does God drive?
And God drove Adam and Eve from the garden in His Fury.

What kind of car do the Disciples drive?
And they were all together in one Accord.

Israelites?
Fords of Jordan.

Devil?
Fiery Darts of The Devil.

Not an inclusive listing.