• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A FaceBook post I needed to share.

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
Wheeee. Finally I am sure I am almost back to normal. Started my day at 6:15 AM. Completing my day at 5:00 PM. Did the usual morning chores and had breakfast. Played on iPad for a while and then decided to see what I could accomplish. I completed these tasks - vacuumed little house, ran water, flushed toilets, filled the humidifier, turned on TVs and both required updates for DirecTV. Not particularly taxing but took about an hour and all without oxygen assistance. In big house I intensely cleaned the fridge and it looks naked, wiped oven after auto cleaning, totally cleaned and reorganized a miscellaneous/knife drawer, one tall cabinet was cleaned and reorganized - top cabinet for snacks. Bottom cabinet shelf 1 cereals and crackers, shelf 2 Coffee, teas, hot chocolate, etc., shelf 3 foil, parchment papers, ziplock bags, etc. and bottom various cleaning supplies. Again all done with no oxygen assistance. I did pace myself and when I finished I decided that all on FaceBook had to share my joy. Yes - joy and housework don’t need to be an oxymoron. I’d do a happy dance but admittedly I’m pooped.

Douglas will be making a trip to the transfer station when he gets off his duty tour. I am hoping to cull the 4 drawer file cabinet tomorrow or finally clean my desk to see the wooden surfaces again. I would love to accomplish both but know that is wishful thinking. I also have finally learned to pace myself.

Allow me to wish you all good health, happiness and prosperity for 2018.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Judy, just reading this wore me out! :eek:

Here's hoping 2018 continues to get better and better!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I had to take a nap after reading all the things you did. Thank you Judy, I feel much better.
Don't over-do it.... so glad you're doing better.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
It's so nice to hear you are recovering so well! Pacing ones self can be a little taxing when on the road to recovery from a serious illness, be patient and try not to overdue it. Be well. PJ

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Glad to hear the good news. Try not to over do but keep on getting better.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
That's great Judy, it sounds like you are firmly on the road to a full recovery.