• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Happy Thanksgiving

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Hope you all have a great day!

somethings up.jpg

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Son and family in from out of town, grandson and family coming over tomorrow for dinner, happiness abounds in the McElwee home.

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag

Thanks Basil, I believe we will have a good day. We're taking the dog for a longer run in the woods than most mornings and then Lisa is making all the fixin's.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
And yet another way to eat pumpkin pie!

thanksgiving2-2-copy_1.jpg

Back in the day, New England pumpkin pie wasn't a dessert. It was part of the main meal.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I went to the dump today,but the sign said that they were closed.
Whoever heard of a dump being closed on Thanksgiving?

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I went to the dump today,but the sign said that they were closed.
Whoever heard of a dump being closed on Thanksgiving?

Of course - getting ready for Black friday sales - look for the lineup :grin:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone.