• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

SU Electronic Fuel Pump Adjustments

Olin_Kane

Freshman Member
I just installed the electronic circuit board in my SU fuel pump and through trial and error got it adjusted so it works.
Is anyone aware of written instructions on how to do this adjustment correctly?

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Olin, welcome to the BCF! Er, 13 years after you joined. Since this is your first post, you may have the record for long-term lurker.

This forum is for new members (or first-time posters) to say hi. You'll probably have better luck getting a response about carbs and circuit boards and such by posting in one of the marque forums, although Doug may have already solved your issue.

In any case, welcome and I hope your posting frequency picks up!