• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Is it just me ...

Pete

.. now I'm a pretty low mileage kind of guy, being an urban driver ( East London ), but a screw / bolt in my tyres twice in less than 3000 miles, potholes, Traffic ****** Wardens and cameras not withstanding; Grrrr ..

Just venting
:dejection:

Basil

Administrator
Boss
No it's not just you! Have had to fix nails in my son's tire (same tire) twice in as many weeks!

catfood

Jedi Knight
In 30+ years of driving I have only ever had four punctures. All in the same car I owned for only three years (I did have one tyre come off its rim in another car but that was faulty fitting).

Country flag
I've had 1 in 40 some years. When I bought the current daily driver several years ago didn't even make it the few miles home. And to compound matters the puncture was right at the edge of the sidewall, so no repair possible. Warranty wouldn't cover the tire so there I was the first day, replacing a tire that hadn't even gotten the nubs worn off yet...