• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Yes I am happy!

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I graduated from High School in Denver (ok, Aurora) and entered the Air Force from there, so Denver was my "home of record." Naturally I'm a big Broncos fan and was thrilled that they won the Super Bowl yesterday! I remember when John Elway took them to Back-to-Back SB victories in 98 and 99. Hard to believe that was 17 years ago!

For those of you who watched the commercials, you will forgive me if I have to go feed my PuppyMonkeyBaby!

SaxMan

Darth Vader
Country flag
Of course, the Broncos fell victim to the Redskins in Super Bowl XXII in one of the most explosive offensive quarters when Doug Williams burned them for no less than 4 touchdown passes in the quarter on the way to a 42 to 10 trouncing. Hard to believe that was 28 years ago.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Bas, I'm with you, when I was a kid my grandparents lived in the Springs and I fondly remember watching Elway play many a game around the family TV set.