• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

This lady really blows!

One of my favorite schticks that was done on CC back when Alan Funt was host......
They took a phone (land line as they were all back then) and inserted a small tube in the handset. The tube would give a burst of air and water.
During a conversation the person off-camera and on the phone would sneeze.... the person who was on-camera with the phone to their ear would get a blast of air and water come through the handset. The reaction of the person "feeling the sneeze" was priceless.

I witnessed one good real life situation when in the Army. We had a sort of workshop off the day room. A buddy and I were in there one off day piddling with some project. He had a block of 4x4 wood and a 26 penny nail. He very carefully drove the nail into the wood a little at a time then worked it around each time loosening it up. After a time, the CO walked in. Ted had the nail just started then quickly drove it home with his fist. CO's eyes got really large then he just turned around, shook his head and walked out. Ted was just a regular size guy maybe 150 pounds.

Typo above. That was a 16 penny nail not 26. Geez.

Regardless, that's a trick I'm sniping to freak out th' neighborhood urchins who come around here to have me inflate their bike tires and basketballs! (y):devilish:

Yeah, I'm really glad I caught that. I can just imaging everyone raising the BS flag on me for that one.

Back