• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What is Zaino?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Originally posted by fido:
What is Zaino? Does it work? Is it good on metal cars? I only ask this because my car is sheet molded composite.

Zaino is this stuff that Zainy Corvette drivers use...that's why thay call it "Zain" O. It also smells good enough to eat. But now that you mention it, I wonder if many British car lovers have ever heard of or used Zaino? (seriously folks it is simply the best product on the planet for polishing premium paint jobs). If you have not tried it, you need to.

Cy