• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Velocity Stacks

tiga2

Jedi Trainee
Hi guys,

I have 2 aluminium velocity stacks which I had on my 63 1/2 1275 Sprite when it was new and I autocrossed at the time. I bought them in the UK in '65, so they are "vintage". Anybody want them, free, I will mail...1st come! <font color="black"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

ChrisS

Jedi Knight
I'll take them if Joel won't. Nice of you to offer.

piman

Darth Vader
Hello Tiga,

"I bought them in the UK in '65, so they are "vintage".".

Not in the U.K. they are not, the Vintage era ended in 1931.

Alec

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Haha, vintage Sprite.

OP
tiga2

tiga2

Jedi Trainee
...So Chris, there your if you want them, let me know where to send them...."vintage" or not!

Howard <font color="black"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

OP
tiga2

tiga2

Jedi Trainee
....Sorry Joel, you did kind of disappear, maybe I will find some other "good" stuff!
<font color="black"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

DesertSprite

Jedi Warrior
It's alright...I'm not sure what I woulda used them for anyway considering the Sprite is "taking a break" right now.

Would they fit under the air cleaners on SUs? They would look cool, but I got a daily driver not a racecar, so maybe I should just stick with the regular air cleaners.