• Hi Guest - Welcome to the New BCF!! Welcome to the new (as of 2/22/21) British Car Forum. For help navigating this platform, see: This forum
  • Hi Guest! Being a Paying Supporter is NOT a requirement to participate at BCF. However, subscribing will help ensure we can continue to serve the LBC community for years to come. If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource...Please consider supporting us by **Upgrading**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this banner)
Tips
Tips

Admin Note Use Prefixes to filter threads you read

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Since we don't have separate forums for each model, I made this video to illustrate how you can filter the threads you view to only the models of interest. Hope this helps:

Rut

Obi Wan
Gold
Wow, that was quick!
Rut

Flash_Harry

Jedi Hopeful
Gold
One advantage of this system that I see is that there will be posts for a particular model that could well be of interest to owners of other models. We can limit what's shown to just our model, then reset it to show all the posts for a given marque, and pick up posts of interest that would otherwise have been missed.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Well, I guess I need to make a new video - that one os for the OLD BCF! To filter prefixes now, just click the "Prefix Filter" at the top left of the forum threads page and select the prefix you wish to filter by. (I've got a ton of "tutorials" that are now OBE and I have to fix.