• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR2/3/3A The British Invasion

60TR3A

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Anyone on this forum happen to live in New England? More to the point, is anyone planning on attending/showing at the British Invasion at Stowe, Vermont this coming Sept. 19-21? I've been a few times before and I can tell you it's really fun because we basically take over the entire town and all you see are British sports cars coming and going. Your arm gets tired from waving!

Well over 600 cars will be shown and hundreds more can be found in the parking lot & up for sale. Plus, there are loads of spare parts being offered for sale. I'll be there with my BJ7 and hope to see some of our members there, too.

https://www.britishinvasion.com/

Rhodyspit75

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
I will be going although without my Spitfire. My wife and I have gone for the last few years. Sadly I will be going alone this year. I'm staying at the Stoweflake again great place

Don Elliott

Obi Wan
I plan to drive my 1958 TR3A to the Bronte Creek British Car Day held near Burlington Ontario. It is put on the same day by the Toronto Triumph Club with between 1100 and 1300 British cars attending.

Check it out on Google - Toronto Triumph Club

and

British Car Day

Frank_D

Country flag
We have been going for years and it is a great show. This year we will bring 5 cars (not all mine) from the Toronto area including 2 TR3's, 2 TR6's and an MGTF. Great organization and a great time. This year it will be back at the original filed on Weekes Hill Rd which makes it easy to get downtown on foot. Have a great trip.

Frank_D

Country flag
Don. I had hoped to see TRusty in Stowe. Have a good trip to British Car Day. Post a picture of Trusty after the surgery over the winter.

number6

Jedi Trainee
I will certainly be going and look forward to meeting members. Taking my 79 Spitfire, with tow behind AC. Hopefully I will win an award for having the most smiths gauges in a Spitfire.
Tom S

Don Elliott

Obi Wan
The accident was on Oct 20th last autumn and I got it back in June this year. The whole front end, and the LHS front fender, hood and door had to be re-done. It looks as before -see photos

Don Elliott

Obi Wan
No one was hurt. I was doing about 30 to 50 km/hr. The insurance paid every penny for the repairs. I have driven it over 1100 miles since I got it back.

urchin

Jedi Trainee
Already registered for the event! It's a terrific weekend and I've attended for virtually all of the 20+ years. The drive across northern New England from Maine to Vermont is one of the best sports car drives anywhere. I'll be bringing the Spitfire this year and I'm looking forward to another great weekend.

Jeff

OP
60TR3A

60TR3A

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
I've heard from a couple of guys on the Austin-Healey forum that they'll also be going so we'll have to figure out how to meet one another. Should be fun. I'll be bringing my Healey since my TR3 is down in Florida.