• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

slugs in the mail

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
More progress on the TR2!
Big thanks to Texasnucklehead for coming up with a set of 4 pistons and rods that match what I have (Except not broken). They arrived in the mail, and now all major components are at the ready. Now I gotta stash a bit aside and put in an order for bearings (Both rod and main, standard size), timing chain set, rings (86mm bore "G" sizing), and a complete gasket set.
Before I put in the order, anyone wanna unload some "extra stock". I'm always trying to locate parts at a fraction of list. I'm an incurable tightwad. (It also doesn't help that I really have no budget)
I hope to have this engine back together before winter. I don't want to let it sit exposed through all that.
In other update: I continue to scrape old paint, sand and prime. the body is slowly looking better and better.
Some other stuff I'm on the hunt for right now.
1.Early type steering box gasket set
2.TR4A tranny gasket set
3.Tr2-3Drivers door check assembly Both the strap, and the piece that bolts to the door.
I'm hoping for some good pics soon, but not much visual has changed since the last blog post with pics.

OP
Banjo

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
I'm good with blackberry trim. If it wasn't so hard to come by I might do it. I did a lot of work on a TR2 that was black with blackberry interior. it looked great!
Still can't do Geranium....... Blarrf!
I think those 2 colors together would not go very well. It'd look like a rotten tomato.