• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Shark got new rear wheel spacers

Bret

Yoda
So when I first got my new wheels a few months ago many of you suggested that I install some spacers to better fill the rear wheel wells. Well I ordered a set of DRM type 21mm spacers. Well I finally ordered a set and installed them this morning.

So what'd ya think?

Before:
286110-Before1.JPG

After:
286110-After1.JPG

I love the new agressive stance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

286110-Back21mm2.JPG

Attachments

• 286110-Back21mm2.JPG
    286110-Back21mm2.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 66
OP
Bret

Bret

Yoda
Here is a front shot of the Shark. Again I love the Stance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

286114-Fron21mm2.JPG

Here is a shot of one of the spacers:
286114-21mmSpacers.JPG

FYI for those worried that I might get vibration - I've already test drove it and it seems to be no different than without the spacers.

Attachments

• 286114-21mmSpacers.JPG
    286114-21mmSpacers.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 59

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
Bret:

I think it a nice improvements.

Patrick

R6MGS

Yoda
I think the B might be feeling a little inadequate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif
The porsche is looking great though, and look at that weather!

OP
Bret

Bret

Yoda
[ QUOTE ]
I think the B might be feeling a little inadequate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, I've been thinking the same thing. So this past Thanksgiving weekend I made a point to take her out for a couple of spins and treated her to a day at the spa. Also while I was working on my truck & the Shark I made sure to check & change some of her fluids and gave her a good going over.

Wife commented that there's not enough of me to go around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The porsche is looking great though, and look at that weather!

[/ QUOTE ]Yes the weather is really nice right now but we've got some of the wet stuff the last couple of days. Can't complain as we really need it. But we're looking to be sunny and in the 70's by the weekend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

OP
Bret

Bret

Yoda
[ QUOTE ]
They look like the dog's whatsits Bret (that is a compimentary term, by the way).

[/ QUOTE ]LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif I'll have to trust you on that one Steve. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

But thanks for the kind words. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Crap... Now I want one... I had one once... black too. But it was a 1/24th scale model.

hehehehheehhehehehee... Twas already done.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
'nother BCF'er goin' all Teutonic on us?!?! GAH!

I s'pose you'll next be just EXPECTING stuff to WORK when you flip a switch... *sheesh*

OP
Bret

Bret

Yoda
Well when I think about it most of my bloodline is Celtic, I do have a lot of Germanic red & white blood cells flowing in my veins too.

So if that’s the prerequisite for my vehicles purchases, I could in theory end up with a lot of cars representing my diverse lineage. But that would mean I couldn’t ever look at Italian even if I could afford one – I’d never be able to bring home Dino 246 and I’d have to start looking at Franco marques. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Of course I not sure where I’d find a vehicle made by the Cherokee nation? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That's when ya get an old american motorcycle... Indian - hehehehhehe.

swift6

Yoda
Kenny, I think Bret is winking on that comment in reference to the proposed build site of the Chinese MG factory in Oklahoma. It is supposed to be in conjunction with a Cherokee Tribe.

Ahhhhh.

78Z

Darth Vader
Country flag
Very, very nice! I always like the 928 - just too cheap to buy a nice one and scared of a cheap one!