• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Randy!

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Happy Birthday my friend.

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
WOT!!-- :shocked:
He still having those things well thats all you can do is wish him well--Keoke- :laugh:

Country flag
Haha, thanks Greg!

Yep Keoke, growing older sure sucks, but it beats the alternative :wink:

Hey Bob, let's keep those expectations in check :angel:

bighealeysource

Luke Skywalker
Bronze
Country flag
Oh no, I missed sending my Happy Birthday condolences to my BN6 buddy !!!!
You're right Randy, sure beats the alternative. Hope you had a good one.
Mike

Johnny

Darth Vader
Country flag
Yes, :iagree: a very "Happy Birthday" Randy, I always depend on you for the correct answers. Sometimes Keoke also.

Attachments

• 23536.gif
    23536.gif
    34 KB · Views: 140
randy, happy birthday indeed!, while standing on line at a drugstore just an hour ago two eleganty attired gray haired senior women stood infront of me chatting about all the medication they take when one quipped, "the only problem with life is that no one has ever escapped it alive"