• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

NJ Historics

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Great racing at NJ Motorsports Park last weekend for the NJ Historic Races.

Lots of neat cars and perfect weather (we're crediting our local TV weather man who was in the event with his MG)

~Photos and Video Here~

TV weather man (and son of TV weatherman Frank Field) Storm Field in his MGB-GT RHD works V8 racer
VRG-NJMP-09-storm-t5.jpg

Flaggers from Winnipeg brought this
DSC_0516.jpg

Lovely A-M
DSC_0522.jpg

Ginetta posse (see video for more of these guys)
DSC_0526.jpg

There was 4 or 5 of these at the event
DSC_0537.jpg

Had a great race with Steve in this car (see video of Race)
DSC_0558.jpg

VRG-NJMP-09-2-sprite-parab.jpg

Sprites-ville
DSC_0745.jpg

Some "smoke escaped" from my wires. It's fixed now.
VRG-NJMP-09-NM-fire-4.jpg

In the "parabola". At this point I'm at 6000 rpm in 4th gear.
VRG-NJMP-09-exit-parab.jpg

Next event is Watkins Glen in three weeks.

Gearhead

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Sorry to hear/see that your Spridget let some of the Lucas smoke out glad it was not a major thing to repair I was a spectator on Sat. I saw the car on stands in the grass but could not find u I was hanging with the Datsun guys he is a member of our car club they had some bad luck too broken valve stem on one car blown engine on the other racing luck I guess hope to see next time Mark

OP
aeronca65t

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Gearhead said:
.....I was hanging with the Datsun guys he is a member of our car club they had some bad luck too broken valve stem on one car blown engine on the other racing luck I guess hope to see next time Mark

Yeah, I heard that one of the Tripod guys blew an engine. Too bad....it's fun to watch them.

DART said:
As always, greatly appreciated. I see my neighbor, Joe Dockman, had his #63 SP250 there. Are you going to the Summit Point Turkey Bowl??

Yeah, I think the SP is in one of the videos.

Racing on Thanksgiving weekend? Only if I want to sleep in the doghouse! :jester: