• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Triplex MGA Windscreens just in

roberttr6

Freshman Member
Just wanted to let you know that we just received a small batch of Triplex MGA windscreens from Pilkington Glass in the UK

Moss part number is 456-071, retail is 249.95, if you want to learn more about Pilkington Glass and how they produce windscreens on the original Triplex tooling please see page 26 of the latest British Motoring or view it online at https://www.britishmotoring.net
thanks,
Rob-Moss Motors

John Loftus

Darth Vader
Hi Rob,

I read the article about the Triplex windscreens and was curious what date they are using on the graphics. Is it 1967 like shown in the article or something else?

Does Pilkington plan to produce other LBC glass with the original Triplex graphics? In particular I would be interested in Austin Healey windscreens, side windows (BJ7-8)and vent windows.

Cheers,
John

OP
roberttr6

roberttr6

Freshman Member
John,
I will get more info on the date coding. Pilkington acquired NOS stock when it purchased Triplex and the MGA screns are part of that inventory. As for the BJ7-8 glass I will let our purchasing group know about your interest and see what the Pilkington options are.
Thanks
Rob