• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New, old, forgot the password guy.

G

Hello to you all. I signed up for this forum quite awhile ago in my AOHell days, then promptly forgot the password I'd created (the joys of too many passwords, too many hackers to foil). Regardless, I hope to learn from you all, I do everywhere I go, and maybe offer something in return. Looking forward to it. Cheers, Bob Muenchausen

Basil

Administrator
Boss
[ QUOTE ]
Welcome Bob, passwords are best protected when forgoten!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bob, glad you made it. As a service I have reset your password. Here is your new one:

VcFF555nNGh00o66D5gTGjuuzTubFrwkMu98F5h&6600stoTooDtyhutyas

Be sure you remember it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

Basil

PS: My wife is from Jerome.

Welcome Bob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Bob! Good to see you over here - heck, we can all learn from YOU!

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Welcome (back) Bob!

OP
G

Sure I have lots to learn. You guys just don't realize all I've forgotten or have yet to forget! LOL Thanks for the warm welcome!

BTW, Basil, I like your bulldog! Our family had one until recently and he was the most fun of any dog I have ever owned ~ crazy as a loon, just like his owner.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, Basil, I like your bulldog! Our family had one until recently and he was the most fun of any dog I have ever owned ~ crazy as a loon, just like his owner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually Bob, "Chance" is a Boxer. He's almost completely albino, but not quite (one blue eye and one brown). He looks a lot like a bulldog because his ears are not cropped. He showed up starving on our property a couple years ago and we could not find anyone in town who would claim him, so we kept him.

Basil