• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member...1976 MGB Owner

phoenix76b

Freshman Member
hi... my name's frank. i'm the owner of a 1976 MGB i've had the car for about 7 years, it's my second MG. i live in eastern Pennsylvania and i'm looking forward to getting valuable information from the forums.

thanks again,
-Frank

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
[ QUOTE ]
hi... my name's frank. i'm the owner of a....

[/ QUOTE ]

This place is sounding more and more like LBC's anonymous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazyeyes.gif

Welcome to the asylum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Basil

R6MGS

Yoda
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hi... my name's frank. i'm the owner of a....

[/ QUOTE ]

This place is sounding more and more like LBC's anonymous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazyeyes.gif

Basil

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Welcome....another rb MGB! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Hi Frank - I'm Tony...glad to see you found us! Now, yell as loudly as possible: "I'm an MG-o-phile!"

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Basil

[/ QUOTE ]

What's an MG! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

Welcome Frank!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a triumph over adversity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome Frank.

Stuart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

OP
P

phoenix76b

Freshman Member
Thanks for the welcome guys. i'm allready finding tons of information thats helping me a great deal.the more and more i tinker the more i'll contribute back.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Now that you have been properly introduced, get thy self over to the MG forum and jump in!

Cheers,
Basil