• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Maybe.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 8987
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8987

I am so tired of doctors and funerals I could shXt.

But, maybe, just maybe, things are getting to a point I can spend some time back on the forums.

Dave

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Glad you're back Dave :thumbsup:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Sorry to hear of the grief. Would have called ya but didn't want to be an intrusion.

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Sorry to hear of the troubles, Dave. Here's to hoping they are in the past for you now.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Glad you're back, had two funerals, one last week, one horrible, one wonderful (when you're 93 and love Jesus and die suddenly with all your faculties it's pretty wonderful)

Blessings for a way better New Year.

OP
G

Dad, didn't know anything was wrong but have been concerned I haven't seen you here. I hope all is well. Glad to see ya.

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
We also did two family funerals in the last two weeks.

Like JP's one was a celebration of a long, happy life and the other was a life cut short much too soon.

There's never a good time to lose someone, but the grief can almost be magnified at this time of year, since many other people are joyous.

Sorry for your loss.