• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MacGregor

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I just clicked on the link to their web site & got a "not Found" message - has it changed?

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Thanks John-Peter...figured out what was wrong with my favorites.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
BTW I live less than an hour from them if that is ever relevant

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Might be!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
After some hardtop seals, are we? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

If ya talk to 'im, tell 'im I said "HI!" and that all the seals fit PERFECTLY.

EDIT: LocTite 495 is your friend!

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Talked with him early this morning - opened a commercial account (gotta get those discounts)...he's sending me everything I need & I'll send him a "theAutoist" check! He's a talker!!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
OH yeah. BUt a FUN talker. He's got a line of seals, etc. to outfit about any LBC still out there. Has the proper seals for my Loti, even has 'em for the Alfas. Wait 'til you get his "package"! He knew the differences between GFRP body-to-glass and metal lip-to-glass rubber extrusions, etc.

When you get set up I'll have a boatload of things I need! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
My package from him will probably have more samples than my actual purchase...but I am looking forward to seeing the blue weatherstripping that matches the MGB blue interior...& the grey weatherstripping (I had to use black on my 1100 when we did her).